The idea of bringing together good friends and family, creating special memories, and cherishing all of life’s little triumphs and big accomplishments has been the number one goal of “the Loop,” alongside our unending desire to craft great beer, long before In the Loop Brewing Company existed as a brick and mortar brewery and taphouse along Highway 41 in Land O’ Lakes. In fact, the original “Loop” was a place for us to gather and to set aside time from our busy schedules, sometimes to celebrate a birthday, an important milestone, a graduation, or simply to bask in the company of good friends, laugh, let loose, drink the beer we brewed in our garage and get loopy!
In the Loop Brewing Company was founded on the tradition of bringing people together. So whether you are celebrating a birthday, a graduation, a retirement, an engagement, or you just want an excuse to hang out with your best friends, we have the space and the attention to detail to ensure that you have a wonderful event at In the Loop Brewing Company. Nothing is more of a priority to us then translating the same feeling of love and friendship that we enjoy on “the Loop” to your special event at our taphouse. Our team is ready to work with you to create the experience that you are looking for and most importantly to have fun!
In the Loop Brewing Company can accommodate everything from a small business meeting to a large birthday party in our event space overlooking Lake Padgett to a picturesque wedding in our beautiful beer garden. We can provide accommodations including food truck catering, audio visual capabilities and more to create a special event to fit any budget or occasion. We are also happy to custom design events to meet any needs you may have. All prices include sales tax and a 20% gratuity on all bar tabs. There is an additional fee of $35 assessed for cleanup on all events regardless of size except wedding receptions and ceremonies. Please see the wedding guide for packages, additional fees and other options.
Included in this guide is a review of the bar packages available, facility rental, event contract, terms of agreement and direct authorization form. If there is something that you are interested in, but do not see as part of this outline, please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
• Drinks – We offer twelve rotating taps at any one time, as well as a small bottle selection of craft beers, ciders, craft sodas, and water as well as a menu of red and white wines and sangria. No outside alcohol is permitted at In the Loop Brewing Company.
• Catering – Guests are welcome to cater their own event. Food trucks can be booked with the approval of In the Loop Brewing Company. We also have food trucks on-site every Friday from 5pm to 9pm.
• Presentation Space – We have the capability to project slideshows and Power Point presentations and wireless internet connectivity to impress your colleagues at your next meeting or conference.
• Music – We have a full sound system available that can play music throughout the facility. You may wish to select music appropriate to your event. We offer Pandora for Business and the option to select a station with prior approval from the Event Curator. Live music may also be arranged by the host who accepts all expenses. Musicians must be approved in advance prior to booking.
Any event may take advantage of several formats that we offer with regards to payment options. We have several choices for how to serve you and your guests during your event. The Event Curator will be happy to help you choose which one is right for you. Credit cards will be kept on file prior to the start of private events.
• Cash Bar – Guests are welcome to pay as they drink with cash, by credit card, or they may run a tab for the duration of the event. Guests should inform their servers ahead of time who will be paying together or separately.
• Open Bar Rates – This is a good option for someone that wishes to pay for the entire party. A wristband will be provided by In the Loop Brewing Company for each person in the open bar group as the guests arrive.
o Option 1 – An open bar can be arranged during private events for a rate of $15.00 per person per one-hour increment with a minimum two-hour duration and 25 people.
o Option 2 – Drinks will be rung up as ordered during the event on one tab. A credit card will be kept on file prior to the start of private events. This option can be customized to include certain beers, wines, and ciders while excluding others or to limit a maximum bar tab allowance before guests pay as they go.
• Drink Tickets – Drink tickets may be distributed by the Event Curator and used to budget a tab or limit the amount of drinks bought on a single tab for each person. We will provide you with tickets upon arrival and guests will still have the option to purchase drinks on their own after the use of their tickets.
FACILITY RENTALThank you for your interest in hosting an event at In the Loop Brewing Company in our eclectic, relaxed historic home on the shores of Lake Pageant. Our mission is to give you and your guests a truly warm and memorable experience. We can host groups of all types and sizes:
• Business meetings, lunches, and dinners
• Rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions, and showers
• Birthday parties, anniversaries, retirements, and family reunions
• Staff parties and holiday get-togethers
• Customized events
In the Loop Brewing Company has several options to accommodate your next business meeting, get together or special occasion. Our first floor room offers a semi-private space to host your event with a beautiful view of the lake. It has direct access to the bar and beer garden but is partitioned off to give you and your guests an intimate and private setting to celebrate. The first floor space can be reserved for $100 an hour with a minimum of two hours. A deposit of $100 is due upon reserving the space. See the terms of agreement for our cancellation policy.
The room can accommodate up to 30 guests seated comfortably. For larger parties we recommend using the space for food set-up. We can also add a picnic table outside that will seat up to 20 additional guests.
Furthermore, In the Loop Brewing Company is closed to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays and can rent the tasting room and beer garden from 7am to 12pm. Events may also be arranged outside of the tasting room hours Wednesday through Sunday. A deposit of 50% will be paid upon reserving the space with a $50 clean-up fee. Guests will have access to our 1,500 square foot tasting room, our 6,000 square foot beer garden as well as 12 beers on tap with bar service. A bar package must be selected in consultation with the Event Curator for all events outside of the tasting room hours and can be customized to fit your needs. A 20% gratuity will be added to all bar packages. Please contact the Event Curator for pricing on private events.
TASTINGS AND BEER PAIRINGS
At In the Loop Brewing there’s nothing we love more than a great craft beer, but what’s better than a cold brew than your favorite beer paired perfectly with some tasty treats? Are you looking for a fun get together with your friends or to elevate your beer IQ? In the Loop Brewing offers several private options for you and your guests to play with beer and learn about the brewing process.
• Beer and Food Pairing – Anything goes when it comes to pairing beer with food. Our Event Curator can help you pair sweet treats like chocolate or cupcakes to more savory offerings like meats and cheeses with our Loop brews for a fun educational afternoon. You’ll even learn some stories about the early days of In the Loop Brewing and how some of our beers got their names. Events require a minimum of 12 people and a maximum of 22 at a cost of $35 per person.
• The Art of Beer – It’s time to hit the books! Have you ever wanted to learn more about craft beer, beer styles, the brewing process, or the history of beer? At In the Loop Brewing we offer a variety of interactive classes and can help you design any tasting event to suit your palette. Are you a hop head? Our Event Curator can teach you all about the noble hop and curate a beautiful selection of the hoppiest brews to dazzle your taste buds. And when in season, we’ll even show you our very own homegrown Florida hops and freshly press our pale ale to show you just how much these tiny green gems affect the aroma and taste. The Event Curator can help you design a beer class of your choosing to entertain you and your friends. All beer tastings require a minimum of 16 people and a maximum of 22 people at a cost of $25 per person.